Click on the “apply now” link to complete your application online. If you wish to receive a paper application, please contact us.
Camp Councillors – Camp Councillors are responsible for daily supervision of camp, and are the driving force during the week. Councillors are positive, high energy, must be aged 18+ and be available for the entire camp. Daily honorarium provided, and compensation for travel is available. Preferred skills and experience includes:
- previous Girls Rock Camp leadership experience;
- ability to teach at least one of guitar, drums, keyboards or bass guitar;
- ability to facilitate songwriting;
- experience leading youth programs;
- ability to develop and lead workshops in: social justice, songwriting, women in media, gender, zine-making, sound recording, merch making, or other applicable topic;
- available July 17-23 from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm inclusive .
Councillors will be required to submit a vulnerable sector check from the RCMP.